Try Before you Buy & Earn Money
Shoes are a wardrobe essential. Whether your shoe style is based on functionality or trends, you probably have a special shoe selection that you have crafted to your needs and it doesn't have room for shopping fails and ill-fitting shoes.
Buying a new pair of shoes is not rocket science, but is not always the easiest task. The golden rule is: you need to try before you buy women's shoes, traditional online shopping doesn't provide this experience and no one wants to invest in shoes that don't fit well, are uncomfortable, or don't go with your style.
Online shopping has many advantages like saving us a huge amount of time, but not being able to try shoes before you buy them is a major setback. You can’t really decide if the pair of shoes you are buying is the right one merely based on images you see on a website.
What if you could shop online, try on the shoes, and only pay if you like them? It sounds like the perfect solution, right? Well, this is exactly what the Stage's premium "Try Before You Buy" solution is about!
Try Before You Buy Women’s Shoes Online
Women's shoes are probably one of the most difficult items to buy online. You can never be sure if the shoes fit until you try them. Of course, most websites offer a size chart and fitting guide, but we all have heard stories about shoe orders that seem perfect in theory and end up in a shopping fail. With a premium “Try Before You Buy” solution, you no longer need to worry about such matters as you can try items at home before you make a final purchase.
To put it simply, “Try Before You Buy” enables shoppers to order with a $0 checkout or no upfront payment, and get a 7 days product trial to test the products at home and make up your mind about them before purchasing them.
When you shop women's shoes with the "Try At Home" button powered by Stage, you can order all the pairs you want to try, get them delivered straight to your home, try them, pay only for the ones you choose to keep and return for free those that didn't fit.
Women’s Shoes Buying Tips
If you are thinking of buying women's shoes online, here are some tips you can consider:
1. Know your shoe size: you need to be sure about the sizing before ordering. If you are not sure about it take a look at the size of similar models you already own and use a standard size chart to help you.
2. Consider your purpose: decide what you need the shoes for and choose a pair that is suitable for that. For example, if you are going to walk on rough or slippery terrain, you need to choose a pair with the appropriate sole.
3. Prioritize quality and comfort: when it comes to shoes, you need to choose a pair that can stand the test of time and doesn’t hurt your feet. Looks might be attractive but you need something you can actually wear.
4. Try before you buy women's shoes: make sure to try the shoes on before you buy them and wear suitable socks if needed. Don’t forget to walk around with them to make sure they fit correctly.
5. Try the shoes at an appropriate time: when trying the shoes do it late in the afternoon or early in the evening. During the day, your feet expand as you walk and it is best to try shoes at the time of the day when your feet are the largest.
If you are thinking of buying women's shoes online, Stage's premium "Try Before You Buy" solution is the way to go. With one click on the "Try At Home" button, you will be able to order, try and choose the best pair of shoes for your needs.